Background

Monday, November 11, 2013

Negotiation

Alhamdulillah. Tamat sudah exam research method. Release tension kejap, tulis blog. Hari ni i have been scolded by mdm.Azan. Sob3. Ada a few matter that i asked her to negotiate. No wonder pun dia marah. I'm ready to be scolded. Sob3. [nangis] Sbnrnya dia tak marah kot. Dah pattern dia memang cakap mcm tu. Kena hati kebal sikit la kot. Actually, I will have a mid term test on this Thursday and  i may not come. So how about my marks? This mid term may covers around 20% of my total marks for this semester. 20% la kot. Not sure. Tapi banyak jgk la. 

My requests: 
"Boleh tak saya nak amik exam later? After my class took the exam or I will sit the exam earlier than them? I don't mind. Anytime. But not on this Thursday."

Nampak macam senang permintaan ni but NOT for her. Lecturer lain might be ok tp lecturer ni susah sikit kot. Garang. To be honest, i'm scared. Saya menagih simpati dia untuk amik exam tu. Garang macam mana pun kena berhadapan jgk. 


This Thursday is for you mom. I wish to make you happy, at the same time pray to Allah so that He will soften my lecturer's heart. Ya latif..Ya latif..Ya latif.. Anything that might happen after this, moga terima dengan sabar dan senyum ye, insyaAllah. Allah tahu apa yang terbaik buat hambanya. La haula wala quwwata illa billah.

No comments:

Post a Comment