Background

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Emptiness

Dear Allah,
I fell so lonely
Is that mean I’m far from you?
Almost all my times I spent for you
Praying, worshipping you
I try to do as much as possible so that I will not feel lonely
But still, I feel the emptiness
I’m questioned to myself
Are all my ibadah You accepted?

Oh Allah,
I’m scared
The world surround me is so frightening,
I’m scared of being alone
I fell somebody, something, somewhere, someone will harm me

Oh Allah,
I realies whenever I was in difficult time
Your help is always be with me

Oh Allah
Make me feel comfort with your bless
Make my feel calm with your words
Make my ibadah protect me and closer me to you
Make me die with your bless surround me

-Random Talk-


~ internship journey is awesome..!

No comments:

Post a Comment